Saturday, December 21, 2013

Wish Me Luck!

I don't have time for a full-fledged post right now, but I'm about to perform in my Irish dance recital. Not sure how we'll do, but some prayers would be much appreciated.

I promise to say more later. I have a lot to talk about!

8 comments:

  1. Done and good luck!....Sorry we stayed so late....you're probably going to fall asleep.....you should have kicked us out earlier. So. I'll definitely pray that that doesn't happen.*yawn* XD
    Oh, and let me know if you want me to write a program for your blog too. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think you're right, though. I was sleeping on my feet for half the day. Maybe I dreamed it and that's why it went so beautifully?
      About the program. I've been thinking it over, and I'd like to decline your most generous offer. If you're refreshing the page every hour the skyrocketing page views would have no meaning. I'd have a false sense of popularity (heaven forbid :) )

      Delete
  2. ABBY GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN DANCE YOUR HEART OUT BREAK A LEG MERDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *had too much chocolate*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN AND I DIDN'T SPRAIN MY ANKLE THIS TIME AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT MERDE MEANS. But chocolate sounds nice.

      Delete
    2. CONGRATULATIONS AND OF COURSE AND I'M GLAD YOU HAD FUN AND DIDN'T SPRAIN YOUR ANKLE!!!!!!!

      Chocolate... *sort of goes into a daze*

      Merry Christmas!!!!!!! =)

      Delete
  3. Good luck, Abby! I'll say a prayer for you-- I'm sure you'll be fantabulous. Be sure and let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Because of your prayer I was pretty fantabulous (if I do say so myself). It was a blast!

      Delete
  4. This is weird. All my comment were deleted. Well, here we go again :)

    ReplyDelete