I've been super behind in my writing lately, so finally I just set myself the goal of writing up a blog post today. And I'm going to fail in that, too, since it's getting late and I want to go to bed. Anyways, here's something.
Write a letter to Writer's Block, parting ways forever.
Dear Sir,
It has come to my attention that your behavior has been causing our employees unrest. While I allow that inspiration should not be awarded unscrupulously, I do believe that it's occasional benefit must be granted to customers at least once every blue moon. Their satisfaction, after all, must be considered and acted upon.
This is not the first warning, I believe, that you have received. There have been several instances of your incompetency over the years, leaving the management to clean up the lives of the glum aspiring authors you condemn to failure. I have disregarded the facts and put off this unfortunate decision for much too long. Your stingy efforts to leave the general populous uninspired have given me no alternative, but to relieve you of your position.
Insincerely,
Me
Okay, I don't actually feel any more inspired, but hopefully after a good night's sleep I'll be able to write an intelligible sentence. Until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment