Ooops. Guess I kinda lied. Not only did I not post the other day, but I don't even have an interesting topic today! You'll just have to make due with my boring life story again. So this is basically just an average post.
I have some exciting news: I finished the yearbook! After nearly 5 months of preparation it has finally been completed. This horrible project has been stressing me out for way too long and it's finished!! I'm so happy! And not only is it done, but it looks nice too! That was one of the things that I'd been worrying about. I mean, it's fine and good to have a yearbook, but if it doesn't look nice then what's the use?
Also, I've finally (almost) got my bowling curve down. Every summer my brother gets really obsessed with bowling, so every summer we go there at least two times a week. Which, you will realize if you've ever bowled before, is three times too many.
Worse still, the reason he's so obsessed with it is because he's so dang good. For example: he gets annoyed if he get less than a 100. My average score by the end of the game is 70 if I'm lucky. So, to give myself an easy excuse for my incompetence I began my quest to find my inner bowler. I started bowling with crazy spins which more than often ended up the gutter. Until yesterday. Yesterday more than half of my shots hit pins down! My score was still pitiful, but I'm getting there!
Hmm. I know there's more stuff that happens to me, but whenever I get down here to actually write it down it either becomes unbearably uninteresting or I forget it. Sometimes I wish I had a brain. Well, I'm hoping to get back to writing snippets and stories, so I might be posting those in a while. Be on your guard :)
i know! for your next short story, you could write about cooties! and the relationship that they have with boogers! #truebeans
ReplyDeleteCuz that doesn't sound gross or anything XD I think I'll let that one pass ;)
DeleteMercy will be soooooo disappointed ;)
ReplyDeleteI am SO disappointed! XD
ReplyDeleteHI ABBY!!!!!! I MISS YOU. POST SOMETHING AGAIN SOON PLEASE.
ReplyDeleteI'm baaaack! :) Thanks for the encouragement!
Delete