What are the odds of my four phone classes this year every every singe teacher lives in Southern California near me? And what are the odds that one of them goes to TAC and is friends with my swim coach who's leaving the country within the month? And what are the odds that said coach has his going away party for all his college friends at the beach on the same day that my dad decides to go? And what are the odds that we don't meet each other, after having so much randomocity in common? Astronomical. Astronomical.
The day after, in my religion class, someone asked how our weekends went and I, being the self satisfied girl that I am, boasted about beating everyone in beach volleyball. My teacher said that that was funny, he had been at the beach on Sunday too. I asked if he went to Rincon and his reaction was comical. What? WAIT! Were you there too? ...Oh yeah, I remember commenting on how you were the only girl playing with all those boys.
O_o
So now I'm probably categorized either as a flirt or a tom boy by everyone in my class. Great. Only the third week of class and I'm already the sore thumb.
Apart from that little escapade my week has been...wait...still more than usually amazing. Besides the getting up at the crack of dawn to be able to finish the scholarly endeavors by a reasonable time, I've been having a great time, jumping from party to volleyball game to youth group to beach and eventually I'll end up in the Angels stadium. I'm really excited about that last thing. For the past week or so I've been helping organize this trip to the game, so for everyone's sake it better be amazing.
Oh drat! I made it almost an entire post without ranting. So much for beating the streak!
I think I'd better sign off here, seeing as it's already going down hill.
Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment