Friday, September 20, 2013

That Moment When You Need to Think of a Post Title

It was a dark and stormy night.

No it wasn't, but I do love those dramatic entrances. They always send that thrill down your spine and fill your mind with all the possibilities a dark and stormy night could bring....

And here I am, blathering on and you don't even know my name! I can be a little ditzy sometimes, if you haven't noticed. My name is Jean Elliot, the soon to be famous. In a year or so everyone will know my name, but you have the unique privilege of prior acquaintance.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to really earn my fame. I mean, acting is hard work (especially when your director is a drill sergeant like Fielding) but it does get way more publicity than is good for it.

Well, anyway. I'm not exactly sure why Abby asked me to write this for her. I never have much to say. I'm just so bad a dialog! It isn't my fault! ~A. Sure. Whatever. Maybe if you wrote me you'd get better!

Noting's coming to mind so I'll just fangirl about acting. EEEK! It is just about the best thing in the universe! I mean, you can be anyone you want to be, if you're good enough!

Although I like cheerful, happy roles my favorites are the tragic, dramatic ones. It's  easy enough to make people laugh (or it's easy enough to make me laugh anyway :) ) but there's nothing like that hollow feeling in your gut after a sad ending. That ending that you need to talk about with someone, but all that comes out of your mouth is "What?" That ending where you resolve to carry a handkerchief around at all times because wiping your eyes on your sleeve is too obvious.

Gah. I don't even know.

I have now entered fangirling mode, and it is highly likely that I will soon loose all capabilities of communication, so I'd better sign off now.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment