Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't have time for a big post about what I'm thankful for. It would take too long and the turkey would get cold. Instead, I'll just make a few shout outs:
1. To my family, who probably doesn't read this. I love you anyway.
2. To all my friends, especially those who re-inspired (or just plain inspired) me to continue this blog. You are all awesome.
3. To the turkey in the oven. Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same without you.

God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Short and sweet. I like it. XD

    Your friend,
    Sherlock/Molly/Josie/I don't even know what my name is anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Short and sweet is the best *flutters eyelashes*
    Your friend,
    John/Abitha/Abzers/Abs/Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee hee hee hee, I do... for as long as I live(witch might not be too long as I'm going to try to scare you when you come back from babysitting and I can be like HA YOU COULD'VE STOPPED ME BUT YOU DIDN'T LOOK AT YOUR OWN BLOG SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!). >:) Um... yeah... bye. :) See you when you get back.... *ninja out into the sunset*

    Your sister,
    Moriarty/Merce/Mercilla/Da Magpie/Mutiny/THE MAIM/Mr.-oh wait you don't call me those do you? ;P

    ReplyDelete