Sunday, February 2, 2014

35th Post!

I can't believe I've only been blogging for less than six months, and here I am at this momentous post. Let me just say, I wouldn't have made it here if it wasn't for all my faithful minions followers.

The main reason that I'm pointing out this milestone for my repertoire is that when I get around to any real achievements  (50, 100, 200 etc) I won't have the energy to type out 50 or 100 or 200 amazing things about me. And with that many items I might almost bore you. Heaven forbid.

So here we are. 35 random facts that may have been unnoticed.

1. I like to write.
2. Scratch that. I like to "inflict my opinions on the world."
3. I like oranges.
4. Violins are pretty much the pettiest sounding instruments in the world.
5. No, I did not find them as beautiful before watching Sherlock.
6. It's getting really dark in here and I'm too lazy to turn the lights on.
7. Hey. Who turned out the lights?
8. 97.235% of what I say is a Doctor Who quote.
9. I just remembered what I was planning on writing about last night.
10. Apparently I'm either unconsciously humble or just really boring, but I'm running out of trivial facts.
11. I go through words in spurts. Gnarly. Awesome. Beyond. Slantendicular. Like. Totally. Eeek.
12. I read have a scandalous amount of classics.
13. Aka hardly any.
14. I've tried to learn a British accent.
15. It didn't work.
16. I am exactly 5 feet tall and wouldn't have it any other way.
17. I have an absurd number of left handed friends.
18. I have an almost insatiable sweet tooth.
19. I really don't like spell check.
20. I've always secretly wanted to be diagnosed with cancer or something and die in a really dramatic (but preferably non-painful) way.
21. The main attraction in that morbid wish was that, from heaven, I'd be able to see all my friends crying at my funeral. 
22. Heights are not my forte.
23. I take it back. I'm not a fan of falling.
24. I take it back because I don't like rock climbing, and I didn't fall there.
25. Maybe that's because I was thinking about falling.
26. I over analyze some things and totally skim over others (usually the important facts).
27. I'm a slow reader.
28. I'm a wee bit competitive.
29. I'm surprised anyone plays anything with me.
30. Whenever I play games I'm always the kind of person I hate.
31. No one has ever guessed my middle name correctly.
32. It may have something to do with the fact that nobody's actually heard of the name.
33. I love shopping.
34. I'm getting my braces off by Easter.
35. This is the end of the list.

Have a happy Super Bowl Sunday and I hope that Broncos win because horses are cooler than hawks.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Abby that's the best comment you're ever getting and you know it is. XD

      Delete
    2. Yeah, Thomas, you really raised the bar. Perfect.

      Delete
  2. It was divine inspiration. o_O But seriously. Is it Dagfinn, Dagfrid Roar, Roger Hanna, Hanne Aslaug, Åslaug Eldbjørg, Knut Torfinn, Turidi Gunn, Gunnar Sigmund, Sigruard Børge, Børre Reinert, Reinhard Gislaug, Gisle Herbjørg, Herbjørn , Laurits Hilmar, Hjalmar Tønnes Hild, Hildur Margunn, Marius Bastian, Vanja Jarle, Joar Pål Esten, Eystein, Øystein Gaute, Gry, Gurli , Karoline Herdis, Hermann, Hermod Gunda, Gunnhild Idun, Ivar Birte, Bjarte Jomar, Jostein Ansgar, Asgeir Vera, Veroniknie Dorte, Dortea Riborg, Rigmor, Rikard Åshild, Åsne Leikny, Lone Ingfrid, Ingrid Ingve, Yngve Randi, Randulf, Ronja Svanaug, Svanhild Hjørdis, Jardar Sigbjørn, Sigfred Juliane Aleksandra, Sandra, Sondre Frode, Frøydis Halldis, Halldor , Selma, Tina Torstein, Torunn Mathias, Mats, Mattias, Mattis Viktor, Viktoria Inger, Ingjerd Laila, Lill Maren, Marina Audny, Audun Erna, Ernst Gunnbjørg, Gunnveig Ada, Patricia, Andor, Annfrid Are, Arild Beate, Bettina, Betty Sindre, Sverre Edel, Edle Edvin, Tale Gregor, Gro Greta, Grete Mathilde, Mette , Christel, Christer Gudmund, Gudny Gjertrud, , Sander Joakim, Kim Bendik, Bengt, Rikke, Ulrikke Rudi, Rudolf Holger, Olga Vebjørn, Vegard Arve, Arvid Sigvard, Sivert Gunnvald, Gunvor , Nanna, Nina Eiril, Eirin, Irene Oddveig, Oddvin Asle, Atle Rannveig, Rønnaug Ingvald, Ingveig Ulf, Ylva Ellinor, Nora Oda, Odd, Odin, Mons Elise, Elsa, Else Eilen, Eilert Kjeliieg, Kjellrun Jannike, Oddgeir, Oddny , Jørgen, Jørn Tea, Thea Vivi, Vivian Toralf, Torolf Gina, Gitte Filip, Valborg Gjermund, Gøril Mona, Monika Gudbrand, Gullborg Guri, Gyri Mai, Maia, Maiken Espen Magda Normann, Norvald Linda, Line, Linn Karsten, Kristen, Kristian Hallvard Siren Harald, Ragnhild Eirik, Erik, Erika Torje, Torjus, Truls Bjørnar, Bjørnhild Henning,Oddlaug, Oddleif , Iris Ragna, Ragnar Annbjørg, Annlaug Cato, Katinka Magnar, Magnhild Gard, Geir Pernille, Preben Juni Runa, Runar, Rune Heid, Heidi Torben, Torbjørg, Torbjørn Gyda Renate, René Kolbein, Kolbjørn Ingolf, Ingunn Bjørg, Bjørge, Borgar Sigfrid, Sigrid, Siri Tanja, Tone, Tonje Erland, Erlend Vigdis, Viggo Tiril, Torhild, Toril Bodil, Botolv Bjarne, Bjørn Elling, Erling Salve, Sølve, Sølvier Agnar, Håkon, Maud Eldrid, Elfrid Jorunn, Jørund Aina, Ina, Ine Per, Petter Solbjørg, Solgunn Ask, Embla Kjartan, Kjellfrid, Ulla, Ulrik Mina, Mirjam Torgrim, Torgunn Hulda, Håvard Sunniva, Synne, Synnøve Gøran, Jøran, Ørjan Anita, Anja Kjell, Kjetil Eldar, Elias Mia, Mildrid Solfrid, Oddmund, Oddrun Sanna, Gorm, Guttorm Arnulf, Ørnulf Gerhard, Gjert Margareta, Margit, Marit Janne, Johanne Malene, Mali, Malin Brit, Brita, Kristin, Rita Reidar, Reidun Ola Olega Arne, Arnhild Oskar, Osvald Gunnlaug, Gunnleiv Didrik, Doris Evy, Yvonne , Lasse, Lorents Hallgeir, Hallgjerd Brynhild, Brynjulf , Wenche Tormod, Sigvald, Sigve , Bernt Ragni, Ragnvald Signe, Signy Belinda, Bertil Øyvindn Berta, Berte Solveig, Solvor , Lise, Liss, Vilde Ida, Idar Brede Njål Siril, Siv, Sollaug Regine Trygve, Trym, Tyra Jofrid, Jorid Stian, Stig Ingebjørg, Ingeborg Aslak, Eskil Hildebjørg, Hildegunn Konstanse Trine, Trond Kyrre, Kåre Snefrid, Snorre Jan, Jens Ingvar, Yngvar Einar, Endre Dagmar Lena, Lene Hege, Helga, Helge , Remi Liv, Live Evald, Brynjar Målfrid, Møyfrid Frida, Fridtjof, Frits Kevin Valter, Vibeke Tarjei, Terje, Torgeir Kai,Kaia Hedda, Hedvig Finn Kjersti, Kjerstin Tora, Tore Heine, Bergljot, Birger Karianne, Karine, Kine Severin, Søren Eilif, Eivor Sture, Sturla Noralf, Norunn Aksel, Ove, Ånund Edit, Edna Veslemøy, Vetle Tuva Egil, Egon Ingebrigt, Ingelin Ingvild, Yngvild Tordis Gudveig Torkil, Torkjell Oddfrid, Oddvar Hauk, Hogn Magne, Magny, Lisbet, Halvdan Cecilie, Silje, Sissel Gudrun,Torlaug, Torleif Rut Sonja Arnljot, ArntBorghild, Borgny, Sveinung Barbro Ståle Hallfrid, Pia, Steinar Hilda, Hilde Oddbjørg, Oddbjørn Inga, Inge Iselin Ingar, Ingemar Sigurd, Sjur Eva Une, Unn, Unni Sylfest, Sylvi?????
    If it wasn't one of those, I give up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well abby, i guess this means your middle name isn't norwegian.

      Delete
    2. Wow Thomas. I think you got just about every Norwegian name but mine. Do you want a hint?

      Delete
    3. No, I said I would give up if it wasn't on the list, so you can just tell me. But I'm going to shoot myself if it starts with an 'A'

      Delete
    4. Your comment had more words than my post. O_o

      Delete
    5. Oh my gosh. Someone was bored :P....I would try and guess, but after that I'm starting to suspect you made it up ; )

      YEAH abby, I heard from kevin about our rock climbing adventure ALL christmas break...IT WAS NOT FUNNY, OK???

      Delete