Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fangirls shall prosper

So school started on Monday. I'm still on that initial adrenaline rush so I'm not hating it yet. Yet.

Inspiration can come in the most interesting places. I've found it in movie theaters, mirrors, and book shops. But today I came across it while finishing my Latin homework.
"What?" You ask.
Let me explain.

Latin drills are possibly the most boring things in existence. If it wasn't for the fact that it's getting me into college I'd dump the whole course. But I can't.

Today my Latin book arrived via FedEx, bringing me to the depressing realization that I was three days behind in the dreaded subject. So I sat down and began. I copied nouns. I translated nouns. I declined nouns. I was in my hibernating-zombie-on-anasthetics-state until, about an hour into it, I came across the word "mors" and my life would never be the same. Because at that moment, that fleeting instant, I was woken from my stupor by a picture, no, a vision of Benedict Cumberbatch's face.

In that one moment I knew that there was no hope. No turning back. I am a fangirl.

This blog post sponsored by my Latin book.

1 comment:

  1. When you're at the point where you're seeing actor's faces when you see the word death, you have crossed the brink eternally. Welcome to a whole new world.
    XD
    ~Josie

    ReplyDelete