Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2/3

Last night I watched the second episode of Season 3. It was pure bliss. I have officially decided that the best episodes are those that make me want to cry (kudos if I actually do) but also make me laugh out loud. I'm surprised my host's baby brother didn't wake up, what with me screeching with laughter for half the show.

I know I'm going to regret saying this before watching the last episode, but this has been my favorite show of the whole series. To quote a Brit, "Everybody lives, Rose! Just this once, everybody lives!" Oh Moffat. What are we going to do with you?

Speaking of over indulging screen-wise, the other night Merce and I had the house to ourselves, so naturally we watched old Disneys. Okay, not so old, and not all Disneys. I must say, The Road to El Dorado shocked me. I was surprised little kids "grew up" on that sort of stuff. After suffering through that eternal agony, we went with another, light-hearted "kid" movie, How to Train Your Dragon. Let me just say: Hiccup. I watched this movie four years ago in theaters, back when I was self conscious about liking kid movies. Though I remember admitting that it was "cute" I neglected to accept the awesomeness of this character. This guy is so plain awesome. And, just in case I develop any qualms about crushing on a 13 year old animated character, there's another movie coming out in June in which he is of an eligible age. I am way too excited about this movie.

Oh, and my dad says "hi" to all my virtual friends.

I just love animated movies. Tangled is the best and Monster's Inc. has always held a special place in my heart. Pixar is brilliant.

I think I should sign off now before I bore you to death. One can only take fangirling over cartoons for so long. I bid you farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment